Visualizing the future
Tools for a forward thinking construction developer and broker
digitally immersive and rich experiences will rule the day
Many traditional marketing methods produce tried and true results. But what is next? The mind bending experiences created by Augmented or Virtual reality will attract and delight the next generation of consumers and investors.
AUGMENTED REALITY (AR)
The interactive experience of a real-world environment where the objects that reside in the real world are enhanced by computer-generated perceptual information, sometimes across multiple senses.
- Overlaying building in real time camera view on phone or tablet and highlight features and amenities
- Personalize conceptual spaces by moving objects (e.g.: move furniture from one location to another)
VIRTUAL REALITY (VR)
A simulated experience that can be similar to or completely different from the real world.
Immerse users in rendered spaces (Lobby, Office or Residence) to fully experience the proposed space
Create a virtual tour guided by a virtual broker
Using motion, sound and story telling to inspire an audience
- Promotional video introducing the surrounding neighborhood
- A documentary style video highlighting the project from start to finish
Using existing engineering assets (CAD, SketchUp or Revit files) interpret concepts in a visually inspiring format
- Visuals and graphics in print and digital collateral
- Used to enhance interactive experiences in marketing suite, on website or in other presentations
- Used in AR, VR and video productions